November is just around the corner, the fall colors are gorgeous right now and we are getting ready for time with friends and family. This is a great opportunity to discover Mead yourself and share it with those around you.
We have had the opportunity to meet so many great people the past few months. We welcomed the Iowa Tourism staff to the meadery and we would like to thank Amy for the fantastic blog. http://blog.traveliowa.com/view-post/The-Buzz-About-Honey-Wine We participated in the Back Roads Junk-it Trail earlier this month and we are looking forward to the Spring event in May!
We are excited that people have traveled from across the State to visit us and try our meads. The positive feedback has been heartwarming. As many of you know a lot of time and energy has gone into getting us to this point and with each visit Wayne and I pause and say to each other, "is this real?" We enjoy sharing our story and educating people about bees and mead.
We have some exciting times ahead with events and special releases.
- Thursday Evening, November 3rd, we will be in Marshalltown at the Public Library for an event with Gary Kelley starting at 5PM.
- Saturday, November 5th stop by for our Pick Your Perfect Pair event from 12-5 PM featuring Scentsy items with Independent Consultant Melanie Ruggles and the check out the special release of Sweet Heat, our Jalapeno Mead.
- Tuesday, November 8th at noon we will be discussing Mead with the Newton Rotary Club.
- Saturday, November 19th we plan to find our way to the Holiday Stroll in Marshalltown. Follow us on Facebook for location details.
- Finally the Meadery is a great place to pick up those holiday gifts for that hard to buy for person that seems to have tried everything. Surprise them with an introduction to Mead this holiday season. We are also open to private parties and meetings. Book a time with us for your club, group or team to join us for a private tasting event.
Cheers to an exciting season!
Remember we now have regular hours. Thursday 4-7 PM and Saturday 12-5 PM or by appointment.